How do you use phpmyadmin?
This tutorial will help you browse a database with phpMYAdmin. You need to log into your phpMyAdmin first to receive this tutorial. Let’s use a database of tables as an example for this tutorial.
- If you look at the phpMyAdmin screen you will see that the database is listed on the left.
- On the right there is a white screen with all the action commands.
- You can start searching by clicking on the database on the left side of the control panel. Now you can see the details of the database on the right screen.
- Click the search button at the top. This will open a search window.
- Now you can enter the numbers or values in the field you want to search for in the database.
- You can also filter the search using the radio button.
- You can also use the scrolling list to find a specific table
- Now click on Go to start the search.
- The next screen shows the matches to your search and their location.
- Now at the end, click the “Browse” button to see the match.
- You can also make changes to the records.
Congratulations, you now know how to search for functions in phpMyAdmin.